Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost finale in a nutshell



Willy Wonka: So who can I trust to run the factory when I leave and take care of the Oompa Loopa's for me? Not a grown up. A grown up would want to do everything his own way, not mine. So that's why I decided a long time ago that I had to find a child. A very honest, loving child, to whom I could tell all my most precious candy making secrets.
Charlie Bucket: So that's why you sent out the golden tickets!
Willy Wonka: That's right. So the factory is yours, Charlie. You can move in immediately.
Grandpa Joe: And me?
Willy Wonka: Absolutely.
Charlie Bucket: But what happens to the rest...?
Willy Wonka: The whole family. I want you to bring them all.

3 comments:

  1. I don't watch Lost so the creative link between them is uh... well lost to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต ambbet
    สล็อตเเตกง่าย เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เว็บรวมสล็อตออนไลน์ มีค่ายเกมสล็อตให้เลือกเล่นเยอะที่สุด สล็อตเเตกง่าย เเตกหนักทุกเกม ลิขสิทธิ์เเท้ 100% เกมสล็อตเล่นได้ทุกเกม มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 300 เกม ฝากวันนี้รับโบนัสฟรี 100% เครดิตฟรีกดรับเองล่าสุด สล็อตวอเลท ไม่มีขั้นต่ำถอนไม่อั้น !! บริการ 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete